Help w/ Mexican Silver Cuff Bracelet Eagle (2) & PCO??

Jewelry, Flatware & Holloware
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
henley31

Help w/ Mexican Silver Cuff Bracelet Eagle (2) & PCO??

Post by henley31 »

Hello, can anyone help with this hallmark/makers mark? I have searched & searched Taxco & Mexican marks on several diff. sites but have yet to find what place the 2 on the Eagle references OR who the silversmith (PCO or PDO perhaps?) may be. I found on a few sites that the an eagle marked with a 2 could be Bernice Goodspeed or ECP which obviously doesn't match the initials that appear on the cuff. I may just be way off and the image isn't an eagle at all and I've been searching the incorrect info all along. ?? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Jgkk

Re: Help w/ Mexican Silver Cuff Bracelet Eagle (2) & PCO??

Post by Jgkk »

Did you ever figure out the eagle and 2 symbol? I have a necklace and bracelet with the same but different initials and can't find anything about it. please just let me know as I am anxious to find out!
henley31

Re: Help w/ Mexican Silver Cuff Bracelet Eagle (2) & PCO??

Post by henley31 »

I apologize for the delayed reaction as I haven't been on this site in quite some time. Unfortunately, I have not found out any info. on these marks. I will continue on my search and if I do find anything out, I'll surely pass it along! Happy Easter!

Return to “Mexican Silversmiths”