can't identify who this is. can you help?

Jewelry, Flatware & Holloware
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
haustorium12

can't identify who this is. can you help?

Post by haustorium12 »

i have this necklace and i cant seem to identify who made it or what. any info would be helpfull

haustorium12

Re: can't identify who this is. can you help?

Post by haustorium12 »

hello all! after some looking around online I found out that the necklace could be a product of texco and that the it reads

MEX 925
M or A? LL
TL-34

still cant figure out who is tl-34
if you have any information, any at all please reply. thanks!
haustorium12

Post by haustorium12 »

well seems to me like i can't get any help on this at all. ive read tons of books and i still can't find out what this neckless is. style, type, maker, nothing....i was hoping on one of you, to at least tell me something but none of you respond. seems to me that this entire section has fallen flat.
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

You should remember that many members are only occasional visitors to the forum. Your post has been here but a short time, but it appears for some reason that you must have an answer quickly, if that is the case then perhaps you should consider consulting a paid appraiser.

Trev.
haustorium12

Post by haustorium12 »

Hey Thanks for the Heads up, it just seemed to me that people were getting tons of responses and i got nothing. so i was getting a little frustrated sorry about that.

With that being said, I would like to formally offer the community a petition of help on this necklace. any information will be helpful. i will be patiently waiting however long.

thanks for your information Trev!

Haustorium12

Return to “Mexican Silversmiths”