Help with sterling Jewelry mark please. Is it Eisenberg?

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Patti_OC

Help with sterling Jewelry mark please. Is it Eisenberg?

Post by Patti_OC »

I have a pair of sterling snow ski pins that I puchased at an estate sale. The backs are marked Sterling and a block E which I think would be Eisenberg 1940's or 50's but it also looks like the E is directly beside an L. Thanks for any help!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, Eisenberg created elegant high end rhinestone set costume that imitates fine jewelry, this was made by Lamond Fils of Montreal, see ->
American Marks 6

Regards, Tom
Patti_OC

Post by Patti_OC »

Tom,
Thanks so much for your quick reply. Doesn't really matter to me that they are not Eisenberg. I am not really a jewelry person so I really don't know what would make a great find or not! Just glad you could help me identify. Thanks again!!
Pat
silverly

Re:

Post by silverly »

admin wrote:Sorry, Eisenberg created elegant high end rhinestone set costume that imitates fine jewelry, this was made by C Lamond Fils of Montreal, see ->
http://www.925-1000.com/canadiansilver_02.html
Regards, Tom
C Lamond & Fils Limitee or C Lamond and Sons Limited Montreal, Canada registered their LF trademark on 30 June 1933. I believe the father went by Cornelius Lamond and his full name was Charles Joseph Cornelius Lamond. Cornelius Lamond had been the superintendent at George Frederick Hemsley Company Limited, Manufacturing Jewelers.

Return to “American Jewelry”