Silver Necklace, help needed, please.

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Vee

Silver Necklace, help needed, please.

Post by Vee »

Good Morning,

I am brand new to this forum and hoping I am posting in the correct place with the correct information.

Info: I had found this Necklace in a plastic bad a while back while being in Europe (so I am guessing this is European)
Length is 50 cm with is about 7 to 8 mm . I have a stamp 925 no dot and then these 3 stamps that I have no idea how to make out. If someone could point me in the right direction please, that would be great. I did resize the images and used Lightroom to enhance the marking's. Image left is original right enhanced.

Hope this is okay like this * asking for help because I can't make out anything on this.

Thank you very much.
Vee

Re: Silver Necklace, help needed, please.

Post by Vee »

Sorry, I did not realize that I would not be able to edit the Post so here is an extra question. Is this considered Sterling silver or silver? I am trying to read up on it but I must admit it is rather confusing. To ever post one reads the is another person claiming the oppiside. Any help at all is really apprichiated.
Vee

Post by Vee »

NO Body ? anybody? anything? :(
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi Vee,

Welcome to the Forum.

There are many recognised standards of silver worldwide, but only Sterling is 925/1000.

See: https://www.925-1000.com/a_Standards.html

Hopefully someone will come up with an answer to your original question soon.

Trev.
Vee

Post by Vee »

Thank you so much. I though I got lost in the mess of it all.

Return to “European Jewelry”