Old bracelet identification

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Grilunamor

Old bracelet identification

Post by Grilunamor »

I have a verry old silver bracelet with what is appears to be goldstone but has no hallmark marks except two zigzag patterns crossing each other and three dots on each side of the zigzags , is there any chance to identify the maker just from these paterns ? Tx.
Grilunamor

Re: Old bracelet identification

Post by Grilunamor »

[ Image
[/Image
]
Grilunamor wrote:I have a verry old silver bracelet with what is appears to be goldstone but has no hallmark marks except two zigzag patterns crossing each other and three dots on each side of the zigzags , is there any chance to identify the maker just from these paterns ? Tx.
Grilunamor

Post by Grilunamor »

Grilunamor wrote:[ Image
[/Image
[Image
]
Grilunamor wrote:I have a verry old silver bracelet with what is appears to be goldstone but has no hallmark marks except two zigzag patterns crossing each other and three dots on each side of the zigzags , is there any chance to identify the maker just from these paterns ? Tx.
legrandmogol
contributor

Post by legrandmogol »

Hi, not really a bracelet, it is a pocket watch chain and fob. If it is signed it would be somewhere on the clasp and on the fob. The mark you are describing is most likely part of the design or something someone did at a later date sort of like graffiti. It is hard to tell from your pictures.

Return to “European Jewelry”