Mystery Silver Bracelet W/Diamonds!!

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
kzuhlke

Mystery Silver Bracelet W/Diamonds!!

Post by kzuhlke »

I recently found a really nice silver bracelet with 50 tiny diamonds around it! I really like it and would like to learn more about it. I searched..... and searched..... and searched some more for the maker of the piece, but I can't find ANYTHING similar to the marks on it. There are only two marks stamped on it. One mark I know is the "925" mark. The other appears to be an oval with the letters "HN", or possibly the letters "HV" inside it. If it is "HN", the "H" and the "N" are conjoined using the middle line. I wanted to post it here to see if anyone else has a better idea of what I am looking at, or if anyone is familiar with this mark. I found this metal detecting, so a lot of time in effort went into getting it and I just like to know what the items I find are. That is the best part of the hobby for me, to learn the history behind the items. I don't think this particular item is really old, but I just don't know. Please help if you can! Here are some photos I took of the bracelet. Thanks for looking!
The outside of the bracelet:
Another view:
The inside showing how it is constructed:
A clear pic of the markings:
And lastly, the best close up I was able to get of the markings:
silverly

Re: Mystery Silver Bracelet W/Diamonds!!

Post by silverly »

HENG NGAI JEWELRY LIMITED CORPORATION HONG KONG 1st. Fl, Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre 4 Hok Yuen St, East Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONGjewelry of all kind of karat of gold, (9kt. to 22kt.), platinum, and .925 silver with or without precious, and semi-precious stones and diamonds. FIRST USE: 19850913 (Excerpted from USPTO site.)
Jenalee

Re: Mystery Silver Bracelet W/Diamonds!!

Post by Jenalee »

I have a ring that has the exact same markings on the inside of it I can't remember where I got the ring at but it's been a while back but I'm pretty sure it's one that I just found somewhere

Return to “Other Jewelry”