Thailand Sterling ring marked BB in diamond shape

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Lisaw

Thailand Sterling ring marked BB in diamond shape

Post by Lisaw »

I have seven thin vintage silver enamel rings marked Thailand Sterling with BB in a diamond shape lozenge. Has anyone information on this maker?

Also, the wide patterned band pictured above (middle row, left) is marked Siam 925 Sterling and I found while researching the forum that Siam marking was used after the country became Thailand. My question is, then I cannot assume that the Siam ring is older than the Thailand markings, correct? Both markings could have been used during the same period? Thank you for any input.
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Thailand Sterling ring marked BB in diamond shape

Post by dognose »

Hi,

A clear image of the mark will be required.

Trev.
Lisaw

Re: Thailand Sterling ring marked BB in diamond shape

Post by Lisaw »

Lisaw wrote:I have seven thin vintage silver enamel rings marked Thailand Sterling with BB in a diamond shape lozenge. Has anyone information on this maker?

Also, the wide patterned band pictured above (middle row, left) is marked Siam 925 Sterling and I found while researching the forum that Siam marking was used after the country became Thailand. My question is, then I cannot assume that the Siam ring is older than the Thailand markings, correct? Both markings could have been used during the same period? Thank you for any input.

Return to “Other Jewelry”