Harrison Fisher & Co Tea,Coffee and Jug - dates please

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
T1nT1n

Harrison Fisher & Co Tea,Coffee and Jug - dates please

Post by T1nT1n »

I have a Harrison Fisher & Co, Sheffield tea pot, coffee pot and hot water jug in EPNS A1 silverplate and would really appreciate a defined catalogue date. H.F & Co appear to be better known for cutlery but this tea & coffee style / set was released both in sterling silver and silverplate from what I can see from online research. The style appears Art Deco and from what I know they stopped production of electroplated wares in 1925. Construction is quality with sturdy hinges and bakerlite handles so I would have thought at time of production demand would have been high. Note I don't have the milk jug or sugar bowl I assume would have also been available (Could these be 1 and 4 of a 5 piece set? Were there more items in this style?). I have included just one picture of the bottoms as I assume some knowledgeable person may know what the four digit number relates to - I am thinking catalogue and that information will link the other items with slighly different numbers (2303 with 5 below / 2303 with 2 below /2303 with 3 below) and a almost arrow like symbol on some (hard to decipher). Thanks in advance for any assistance provided. Regards Grid.

dognose
Site Admin

Re: Harrison Fisher & Co Tea,Coffee and Jug - dates please

Post by dognose »

Hi Grid,

Please try again with the images.

Trev.
T1nT1n

Post by T1nT1n »

How odd the pics disappeared - let’s go again.

dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

When using Postimage, click on the 'Share' button, then chose the hotlink for forums coding, this will reproduce the original size images.

Trev.
T1nT1n

Post by T1nT1n »

Thanks - new to doing this so just happy picture appeared. Will try hotlink now.

Return to “Silverplate Trademarks - Worldwide”