Rose gold ring help please hallmark i.d

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Rosegold

Rose gold ring help please hallmark i.d

Postby Rosegold » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me work out how old my ring is please and who the maker is?
It has M in the band then the makers mark ACCo with the o being underlined, then 9 .375 the anchor for birmingham I'm assuming and the letter K (in a square with the corners cut off)

Sorry I don't know how to get an image on here

Thanks for your help

Rosegold

Re: Rose gold ring help please hallmark i.d

Postby Rosegold » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help please. I have a rose gold ring with the following hallmarks and would like to know how old it is and the maker please?

M followed by ACCo (with the o underlined) 9 .375 then the anchor then the letter k in a square with the corners cut off.

Am I right in thinking it might be the Albion chain company? And if so would would the date be please?

I also wanted to know ...The "M" that has been engraved on the inside ....would that have been done at a later date and if not what would it stand for please?

Sorry I'm unable to add a picture

Thank you!

silvermakersmarks
co-admin

Re: Rose gold ring help please hallmark i.d

Postby silvermakersmarks » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:34 am

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The following should help you to post your images (without which we cannot help you):

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

Please embed your images rather than posting links and remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post. If your images don't show up there we won't be able to see them either.

https://postimages.org (copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) or http://www.tinypic.com (copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards') are recommended. Both sites allow your images to be resized during upload.

For a quick summary see:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=37974&p=103282#p103282

Phil

Return to “Gold Marks - Worldwide”