Marks on ring from Lithuania

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
bcs65emhmom

Marks on ring from Lithuania

Post by bcs65emhmom »

I bought an old silver ring coming from Lithuania and would like to know about the markings if possible. Couldn't get very clear pics, but one area looks like " CE-6B" and the other is 925 with A(?) over it and a woman's (?) head facing away from that. Stamped on the outside of the band. The head looks like a Polish mark, but I can't find anything on the other marking. Any help would be awesome! Thanks! I apologize, but I can't figure out the pic upload process. I'll keep trying but idk.....-_-
silvermakersmarks
co-admin

Re: Marks on ring from Lithuania

Post by silvermakersmarks »

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

We don't have our own picture upload and storage facility so you will have to use a 3rd party image host. The following should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) is recommended. Both sites allow your images to be resized during upload.

Please try to embed your images rather than posting links and remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post. If your images don't show up there we won't be able to see them either.

For a quick summary see:

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p103282

Phil
bcs65emhmom

Post by bcs65emhmom »

[quote="bcs65emhmom"]I bought an old silver ring coming from Lithuania and would like to know about the markings if possible. Couldn't get very clear pics, but one area looks like " CE-6B" and the other is 925 with A(?) over it and a woman's (?) head facing away from that. Stamped on the outside of the band. The head looks like a Polish mark, but I can't find anything on the other marking. Any help would be awesome! Thanks! I apologize, but I can't figure out the pic upload process. I'll keep trying but idk.....-_-
bcs65emhmom

Post by bcs65emhmom »

[quote="bcs65emhmom"]I bought an old silver ring coming from Lithuania and would like to know about the markings if possible. Couldn't get very clear pics, but one area looks like " CE-6B" and the other is 925 with A(?) over it and a woman's (?) head facing away from that. Stamped on the outside of the band. The head looks like a Polish mark, but I can't find anything on the other marking. Any help would be awesome! Thanks! I apologize, but I can't figure out the pic upload process. I'll keep trying but idk.....-_-
Traintime
contributor

Post by Traintime »

Seems no previous threads linked to "Bialystok". Post-1986 Poland marks, "A-over-925": https://www.925-1000.com/Fpoland_marks_1.html

Now all we need is the other half.
bcs65emhmom

Post by bcs65emhmom »

CE•6B from what I've been seeing may have something to do with their government (CE6). Idk about the B or even if the rest I correct. The CE isn't separated from the 6 in the gov. stuff.

Return to “Silver Jewelry - Single Image”