H. COMOY & Co. Ltd.166, High Holborn and 80, Gray's Inn Road, later, 34, Charles Street, Hatton Garden and 14, Great Turnstile, Holborn, later, 4, Newcastle Place, Clerkenwell Close, and 72-82, Roseberry Avenue, London
H. Comoy - London - 1896
Established at St. Claude, France in 1825 by François Comoy.
The business, now in the hands of François's grandson, Henri Comoy, established a factory in London in 1879.
The firm entered their marks, 'H.C' in various formats, with the London Assay Office as from 11th November 1884.