I Gioielli di Pinocchio - Casalmaggiore, Italia - Until 15-4-2018

Post an announcement here if you know of an upcoming or current silver exhibit.
dognose
Site Admin

I Gioielli di Pinocchio - Casalmaggiore, Italia - Until 15-4-2018

Post by dognose »

Museo del Bijou
Via Azzo Porzio 9
26041 Casalmaggiore (CR)
Italia

The Jewels of Pinocchio

I Gioielli di Pinocchio

17th March until 15th April 2018

A beautiful theme, for an exhibition, Pinocchio.
His Adventures inspired painters, directors, actors, artists, educators, psychologists; it is extraordinary to read them again, even at different ages, because they always reserve surprises.
We propose the Collodi puppet at the Bijou Museum with this exhibition to create unexpected connections between Casalmaggiore and the National Foundation that the Tuscan writer is dedicated to, among the bijoux made by our factories and the jewels designed by an international artist, between the educational message of a nineteenth-century fable and the ethical values ​​of today.

Un bel tema, per una mostra, Pinocchio.
Le sue Avventure hanno ispirato pittori, registi, attori, artisti, educatori, psicologi; è straordinario rileggerle, anche in età diverse, perché riservano sempre sorprese.
Proponiamo il burattino di Collodi al Museo del Bijou con questa mostra per creare inattese connessioni fra Casalmaggiore e la Fondazione Nazionale che allo scrittore toscano è dedicata, fra i bijoux realizzati dalle nostre fabbriche e i gioielli disegnati da un artista di caratura internazionale, fra il messaggio educativo di una favola dell’Ottocento e le valenze etiche di oggi.

Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 to 12.00 and 15.00 to 18.00; Sunday 15.00 to 19.00

Admission: €3

http://www.museodelbijou.it/wp-content/ ... _21x10.jpg

Return to “Museum Exhibitions - Silver - Temporary”