Russian cigar box stamped GK

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Atlas
contributor

Re: Russian cigar box stamped GK

Post by Atlas »

@ Goldstein -
This sauce ladle ( length 17.7cm ) in the pictures down below, which I am possesing, appears to be same model as the set of spoons you are having in your pictures if I am not completely wrong again?

Regards,

- Atlas -
Goldstein
contributor

Post by Goldstein »

Hi Atlas -

what a great find!
1) from G. Klingert!
2) objects in this form and size are often damaged, dented or scratched - yours is mint!

Congratulations!

Regards
Goldstein
Goldstein
contributor

Post by Goldstein »

Hi Atlas -

searched in my "lonely cutlery" box:

Regards
Goldstein
Atlas
contributor

Post by Atlas »

@Goldstein,
Thank you.
Ive been thinking many times how rewarding for all it would be if people would be able to arrange, for example a group of people inside this forum, this sort of a flee market for missing pieces for cutlery sets. I think many people also here have 1) pieces of lone cutlery 2) or have been waiting, possibly for years & years, to find the missing piece (/'s) of their cutlery and complete the set. A more than win-win situation for all, I would say.
Best regards,
- Atlas -
Goldstein
contributor

Post by Goldstein »

Hi Atlas -

a brilliant idea - but most of the participants are "only" bookworms (often very helpful) and not collectors. Many just want to know what they found or have inherited - some only want to show off what they have, some are dealers (this forum provides top knowledge - free of charge!). And than there are those who want to make a big profit because of your collecting passion.
I am collecting for over 40 years and know/tryed all ways to get to my objective.
My Summary:
you can not have all - but if you know your stuff - you see things others do not see - and get them for reasonable prices! I do not want to reveal all my tricks on a public forum.....
If we would install a "collector´s corner", the prices would soar - if I know that I have the missing link for your collection - why should I give it to you for nothing?
If you want to know more - PM me!

Regards
Goldstein
Goldstein
contributor

Post by Goldstein »

Hi Atlas -

just to tease you a little...

Regards
Goldstein
Goldstein