Lenox flatware?

Do not post mark questions here.
Cbridges

Lenox flatware?

Post by Cbridges »

Admin edit - please see: Posting Requirements

How to Add Images

I just bought the above pattern and I am in love with it, but I'm unable to find this pattern anywhere and now I'm concerned. Anyone have any idea? The markings are a cursive L in a loop (like the usual Lenox logo), followed by LENOX and STERLING.

Thanks for any help
dragonflywink
co-admin

Re: Lenox flatware?

Post by dragonflywink »

Hi ~ welcome to the forums. Please post images of the marks and item, embedded images are preferred, since many will not click on links. See this thread on adding images:
http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42199

~Cheryl
Cbridges

Post by Cbridges »

Cbridges wrote:Admin edit - please see: Posting Requirements

Admin. edit - Good job on embedding, but please post your own images (again, please review the Posting Requirements)

I just bought the above pattern and I am in love with it, but I'm unable to find this pattern anywhere and now I'm concerned. Anyone have any idea? The markings are a cursive L in a loop (like the usual Lenox logo), followed by LENOX and STERLING.

Thanks for any help
dragonflywink
co-admin

Post by dragonflywink »

Not sure what your concern might be, but Lenox China did offer some limited lines of sterling flatware in the mid to late 20th century, don't really recall the exact dating, may have a bit more information in my files, but am unable to access references at the moment...

~Cheryl
dragonflywink
co-admin

Post by dragonflywink »

A quick check of the Lenox website mentions offering silver flatware beginning in 1991, the four sterling patterns currently shown onsite are regular Reed & Barton patterns...

~Cheryl

Return to “General Questions”