Does anyone recognize these pheasants purported to be from Spain circa 1970's

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
WolfFrog

Does anyone recognize these pheasants purported to be from Spain circa 1970's

Post by WolfFrog »

Anyone happen to recognize these small pheasant sculptures? They were said to have been purchased in the 1970's in Spain. Two pairs were purchased at that time, so I believe they were modern and commercially available. They were represented as silver at that time. Owner in London says they do not have any marks on them. This is surprising to me but I cannot verify this one way or another. The only photos I have are below and I would like to help identify the maker. There are white diamond like stones in the eyes, I assume they are not actually diamonds. They are about 4.75" long and weigh approximately 73g and 75g respectively. They were purchased along with a swordfish sculpture that has stones in the yes as well. Owner believes them to be silver but they do not have the requisite star marks on them. Anyone recognize these and/or know anything about them?

Thanks in advance. Photos here (poor quality) https://imgur.com/a/iZigwBw

dognose
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone recognize these pheasants purported to be from Spain circa 1970's

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please embed your images.

Trev.
WolfFrog

Re: Does anyone recognize these pheasants purported to be from Spain circa 1970's

Post by WolfFrog »

Not sure how to edit my post to embed photos so here they are. Thanks for the welcome!

Return to “Other Countries”