Eagle looking mark on silver pendant

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Alexpendant

Eagle looking mark on silver pendant

Post by Alexpendant »

Hi all,

I've been trying to search for the meaning/origin of this mark on a pendant I got from my late mothers' collection. I've been trying to find out what it could mean. Since it's under the silver mark, I'm guessing it's an origin-specific silver mark? From the research I've been doing, I know that the USA, Germany and some places in the UK have used eagle marks to indicate silver, but none of them look like the one here. I also reverse image searched the mark but nothing similar came up. Maybe it's from a small Jewler? If anyone has any information about this that would be incredible! I've been driving myself mad trying to find out what it is and where it's from.

Any help would be so appreciated!

Alexpendant

Re: Eagle looking mark on silver pendant

Post by Alexpendant »

Sorry - I wasn't sure how to edit my post but I realise that the image wasn't embedded correctly.

Hopefully this helps.

Alexpendant

Re: Eagle looking mark on silver pendant

Post by Alexpendant »

I’m wondering now if the mark is instead a double headed axe…
Alexpendant

Re: Help identifying information re Eagle looking mark on silver pendant

Post by Alexpendant »

Alexpendant wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:48 pm Hi all,

I've been trying to search for the meaning/origin of this mark on a pendant I got from my late mothers' collection. I've been trying to find out what it could mean. Since it's under the silver mark, I'm guessing it's an origin-specific silver mark? From the research I've been doing, I know that the USA, Germany and some places in the UK have used eagle marks to indicate silver, but none of them look like the one here. I also reverse image searched the mark but nothing similar came up. Maybe it's from a small Jeweller? If anyone has any information about this that would be incredible! I've been driving myself mad trying to find out what it is and where it's from.

Any help would be so appreciated!

Return to “Other Jewelry”